For some, we spend more than a month trying to right these wrongs and searching for solutions to stop this vicious crime. Which crime, you ask? Any form of bullying is a crime in my eyes and it’s time that it became a crime in ALL eyes. So I ask of you, for the next 14 days to please take time out each day to either research bullying topics to enlighten yourself and others, or speak to a child who is either being bullied or one you might know of who is a bully. Is that asking too much?
Kids are dying because of the pain they are suffering at the hands of bullies. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and it’s time for us to take a serious, collective stand against this crime, and if you do nothing, you are a part of the problem. So tell me, will you be a part of the problem OR are you a part of the solution? What will you do?
- October is National Bullying Prevention Month: Do Your Part to Stop Bullying (safewise.com)
- 7 great ways to make National Bullying Prevention Month count (smartsign.com)
- Bruno: Bullying Is Bad, But Do We Know How To Stop It? (scholasticadministrator.typepad.com)
- Spirit Day Against Bullying (bxcheapskate.com)
- Bully Prevention Month: What is a Bully (christinefonseca.wordpress.com)
- The 8 Horrible Acts Of Bullying That Will Make You Question Humanity (elitedaily.com)
- October Is National Bullying Prevention Month – Here Are Some Useful Resources (larryferlazzo.edublogs.org)